Do you work or consult for a grantmaking institution? Wherever you are on your disability inclusion learning journey, Disability & Philanthropy Forum membership is for you!
- Monthly member newsletter
- Access to member-only resources
- Invitations to webinars and virtual experiences to promote learning and networking in philanthropy-focused environments
Are you eligible for forum membership?
Members must be individuals working with (as an employee or consultant) the following types of organizations:
- Grantmaking institutions (grants make-up at least 30% of budget), including private foundations, corporate foundations, family foundations, public foundations, community foundations, donor-advised funds, collaborative funds, and operating foundations
- Individual philanthropists with significant giving programs (at least $500,000 in annual grantmaking)
- Philanthropic consultancy, support, advisory, or hosting organizations working with large foundations
- Grantmaker affinity groups or donor networks
If you meet any of the above criteria, apply now for a member account! We review all applications with the above eligibility criteria in mind and may contact you for more information.
If you don’t meet these criteria, please don’t click away just yet! We have a full suite of publicly available resources on disability inclusion and we invite you to subscribe to our public newsletter for updates.
Please note that the Disability & Philanthropy Forum is a membership association of funders. As such, we do not make grants to nonprofit organizations or individuals, and we are unable to provide fundraising assistance. We recommend those seeking grants visit Candid or FoundationSearch.