We appreciate your interest in becoming a member of the Disability & Philanthropy Forum. Before signing up for an account, please make sure you meet the eligibility requirements for membership.
- Monthly member newsletter
- Access to member-only resources
- Invitations to webinars and virtual experiences to promote learning and networking in philanthropy-focused environments
Membership Eligibility Requirements
Members must be individuals working with the following types of organizations:
- Grantmaking institutions (grants make-up at least 30% of budget), including private foundations, corporate foundations, family foundations, public foundations, community foundations, donor-advised funds, collaborative funds, and operating foundations
- Individual philanthropists with significant giving programs (at least $1 million in annual grantmaking)
- Philanthropic consultancy, support, advisory, or hosting organizations working with large foundations
- Grantmaker affinity groups or donor networks
If you don’t meet the following guidelines, please don’t click away just yet! We have many publicly available resources that we encourage you to check out.
If you do meet any of the above criteria and would like to be a member of the Disability & Philanthropy Forum, please sign up for a member account. We will review all applications with the above eligibility criteria in mind and may contact you for more information.
Please note that the Disability & Philanthropy Forum is a membership association of funders. As such, we do not make grants to nonprofit organizations or individuals, and we are unable to provide fundraising assistance. We recommend those seeking grants visit Candid or FoundationSearch.