About the Survey
When a foundation or philanthropy-serving organization signs on to the Disability Inclusion Pledge, they are committing to working collectively toward disability inclusion. As part of this, we ask signatories to fill out a benchmarking survey with three sections:
- Staff and Board Training and Recruitment
- Grantmaking Policies and Practices
- Communications, Events, and Assessment
To ensure transparency in our benchmarking process and to offer a roadmap for potential signatories interested in learning more, we are sharing the full text of the survey.
Our survey findings and recommendations report provides a baseline measurement of how current practices and plans of responding Pledge signatories align with each of the eight action agendas in the Pledge. The report serves as a resource for:
- Understanding where organizations pledging to advance disability inclusion are making strong progress, and where they may need support to meet their commitment.
- Learning about disability-inclusive practices that funders and philanthropy-serving organizations are actively embracing and implementing.
- Gaining insights on key disability inclusion strategies and practices identified by the Disability & Philanthropy Forum.