COVID-19 demonstrates that disability inclusion in philanthropy is more crucial than ever. In this webinar, hosted on April 22, 2020 by the Presidents’ Council on Disability Inclusion in Philanthropy, you will hear directly from leaders in the disability community who are working tirelessly at every level.
- Disability experience during this pandemic.
- Key policy issues impacting the disability community.
- How funders can incorporate a disability-inclusive lens in their own rapid-response and longer-term response funding initiatives.
- Patrice Strahan, Core Member, Disability Justice Culture Club
- Maria Town, President and CEO, American Association of People with Disabilities
- Nikki Brown-Booker, Program Officer, Disability Inclusion Fund
- Moderator: Emily Ladau, Disability & Philanthropy Forum Manager